Broadcast put together especially for the exhibition EVERYTHING IS CONNCETED in Mexico City @ Neter Proyectos in collaboration with Green is Gold and Signe Havesteen.
Special thanks to my neighbor Thomas Frederiksen who's internet we used broadcasting.
In the studio/Hannah Heilmann's kitchen: Hannah Heilmann, Kasper Vang, Jan Stricker & Lars Fynboe. Outpost, taking care of general safety: Pernille Abd-El Dayem.
Station IDs 2night, young ones and old:
Tone and Metal IDs by Morten Chrone, Russian ID by Mira Winding, Go-ID by Honza Hoeck, Fame IDs by Rasmus Høj Mygind, Much further away by Kasper Vang, Agnostic n Old by Lars Arnfred Fynboe, Ida Kudo classic ID, Bibi Klenz hyper classic ID, huh huh feeling it why am I feeling it u say I by GBW, General Røv af Arbejde as spoken by Lasse Latz.
1) Wildlife Perfume: DJ Acid Katinka
2) Carillon solo from the end of the opera 'The Loneliness of the Index Finger (Part II)' on 05.09.2014 (as part of "Soft City" performance program by Kunsthall Oslo). Overall production by Steiner Haga Kristensen. Bells composed by Morten Norbye Halvorsen and carried out by 'carillonneur' Laura Marie Rueslåtten.
3) Wildlife Perfume: Sailor
4) Abel: I don't need to travel cause I have the internet, lucky me
5) GBW reports from the aftermath of the Toke Odin concert at Carlsberg the other day
6) Gert Thrue: Cepheus
7) Marie Thams: Voluntario
8) Nina Björk Eliasson: My Mother's Piano (sound piece in three movements, on pedal organ, broken piano and keyboard respectively, from an installation exhibited summer of 2014 in Kongens Have in Copenhagen)
9) Kasper Vang reports: Sneaking in on Supermelle and Mr. Luke Bennett at the campfire
10) Wildlife Perfume: Soya Tears - Emilia
11) Wildlife Perfume: Soya Tears - In the Light of Repetition
12) Poul Gernes: Never before published piece for flute organ found in archives by Jan Stricker
13) Marie Thams: No lo hago por el dinero
14) Mira Winding reports from Cafe Nuye Art
15) Det jeg elsker (song from unknown source)
16) Marie Thams: Huelga
17) Mira Winding reports from Harun Farocki exhibition
18) GBW reviews Rossevelt/Do me now (old news)
19) Kasper Vang reports: Mr. Luke Bennett and Supermelle fries a sausage on a stick (eine wurst flambé!)
20) Excerpt from LOL Beslutning by Emil Elg, Asger & Holger Hartvig, Lasse & Simon Latz, Asger & Bjarke Valentin @ Hovedbiblioteket i Krystalgade October 10, 2014. Intro: Lars Arnfred Fynboe attempts to get into LOL Beslutning.
21) Ricardo Carvalho: Avolition (2010) (Two Elizas in conversation)
22) Seksuelle Mennesker: Hemmelighed @ Hovedbiblioteket i Krystalgade October 10, 2014
23) Jens Kamp special spiritual mix 'Astral':
Lustmord – The ambivalent abyss
Pauline Anna Strom – Emerald Pool
Angus & Hetty Maclise – November 1965
Topmost – The End
Pattie Rosemon With Frank and Odie Rosemon - I heard the voice of Jesus say
Michael Stearns - As the earth kissed the moon
Coil – MU-UR
Laurie Anderson – Another day speak
Jean Michel-Jarre – Ethnicolor
Nasa – Sounds of Neptune
Coil – The sea priestess
Masochistic Religion – IV
Outer Space - Deathless
Pantaleimon – At dawn
Ashra – Nightdust
Tien Fu – Heaven’s Gate
Jocelyn Pook - Masked Ball
Soundbites – Laurie Anderson – Bright Red
of , which is